Begin forwarded message:
ASAE Annual 2013
Scan at the Express Check-In Registration Information
National Renal Administrators Association
101 Cooper Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
If you are having trouble viewing the above barcode image, Click Here to print your barcode.
The city of Atlanta and ASAE have a lot in store for you, and we promise a fantastic experience at the 2013 ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition!
BEFORE LEAVING HOME
- Print this page (to include the above barcode), or keep this email handy on your smartphone. When you arrive, stop by an Express Registration kiosk. We'll scan the barcode and print your badge in moments!
- What to pack: Attire for the 2013 ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition is business casual. Suits and ties, hose and heels are not necessary! Comfort is key when participating in Game Changer sessions, Learning Labs, walking the Expo Hall floor, and connecting with your peers. But don't forget a light sweater for air-conditioned meeting rooms! The Opening Celebration does have outside networking areas, and the closing celebration is entirely outdoors so think light casual clothes and flat shoes.
- Review the preliminary program book, the website, or the conference mobile app to start deciding which Learning Labs you'll attend. There are so many of each, that advanced preparation is essential to making the most of the meeting.
- Turn off your printer! In an effort to be environmentally responsible, ASAE is reducing the amount of paper we use at our conferences. Electronic session handouts will replace paper and will be accessible online before, during, and after the conference. Access the conference handouts here:www.asaeannualmeeting.org/handouts.cfm. We will have limited printing stations onsite.
UPON ARRIVAL AT HARTSFIELD-JACKSON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (ATL)
The following transportation options from the airport to your hotel are available:
- Taxi Cabs: Taxis from the Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport to downtown hotels and the Convention Center range from $40-$50 each way.
- Shuttle Service: You can also take advantage of shuttle service provided by The Atlanta Airport Shuttle Service (TAASS). The shuttle services the Downtown, Midtown, and Buckhead areas. Shuttles operate from 6 a.m. – 12 midnight and can be reserved online or by calling toll free at 877-799-5282. You can either book one-way for $16.50 or round trip for $29.00 to Downtown.
- Public Transportation: ATL's Public Transportation System, MARTA, is also an option with direct train service to and from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. MARTA's airport station is attached to the Airport, right off baggage claim. One-way fares are only $2.50 and within 20 minutes, you can be downtown.
GETTING FROM YOUR HOTEL TO THE GEORGIA WORLD CONGRESS CENTER
Transportation from the Hotels to the Georgia World Congress Center begins Saturday, August 3. That's right! We will be there to pick you up from host hotels beginning Saturday, August 3 through Tuesday, August 6. Shuttle service is provided between the host hotels and the Georgia World Congress Center, with the exception of the Omni Hotel at CNN Center which is within walking distance. Please refer to the sign in your hotel lobby for additional information and/or changes. A printable schedule is available for download by following this link: http://www.asaeannualmeeting.org/pdf/asaeShuttle2013.pdf
Registration is located on the International Blvd. entrance concourse, just to the RIGHT of the shuttle drop off area. Please Note: If you have your barcode email with you and don't need to make any changes, visit one of the Express Registration kiosks for a speedy check-in!
Registration Hours are as follows:
- Friday, August 2 7:30 a.m.– 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 3 7:00 a.m.– 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday, August 4 7:00 a.m.– 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, August 5 7:00 a.m.– 5:00 p.m.