Monday, January 26, 2009

Adding more teams to my Option File

I'm considering adding my teams to my current option file. My current option file was created by amazing editors including still-shady, mrgametight, and
Arsenald from the pesgaming blog. Their option file can be found here for the U.S. PS3. Thanks to this team for being true PES gamers and artists and providing the rest of us PES gamers in the U.S, Canada, and possibly Mexico??? with an option file that can rival our UK counterparts!

I think some J-League or J-League teams might be interesting. The easiest thing to do is to add team logos and do basic uniforms etc... I've found a fairly good site that has a number of South Korean team logos which seem fairly easy to add to PES 2009.

The biggest problem is needing to create players for these teams especially if I picked an Korean or Japanese league team. Creating players for these teams take more effort since it means editing a number of faces etc...

I guess I am thinking that it would be interesting to have a larger variety of teams especially since PES 2009 does provide a lot of open teams as Team A, B, C, D, E etc...

Another thought is adding Major League Soccer teams which I think would be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment