Saturday, January 24, 2009

PES 2008 Game Guide

I decided to order the PES 2008 Game Guide . I thought that the game hasn't changed that much in control and strategies from 2008 and for $7 why not... I could read this guide for fun and even bring in on business trips to read on the plane or in the hotel. The guide came with the DVD and so far I like it. Most people from a number of forums don't like the guide and say they didn't learn anything from it. Although I believe the forums at pesgaming for example have great tips and probably the most active PES forum on the internet, I still think having this guide has some interesting tips..

A couple of things I've seen from the DVD that came with the game guide is a better understanding of the positions in futbol. Since I am more of an American Football gamer, I don't exactly understand all the differences within the soccer/football world. This guide and dvd has a section which describes the player positions with and without the ball... This will be helpful when making sure I set the right player in positions etc...

I've also begun to better understand the manual strategies in the game... PES 2009 has strategies and tactics that can be manually changed "on the fly". This sounds awesome, but I need to better understand how this works and what will be effective for my team.

Soon I will begin my first Master League Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment