Thursday, January 29, 2009

Reviewing player attributes

I just finished playing a few games playing co-op with a friend in town. We attempted to play in the Master League and unfortunately lost all 4 matches. I will post a blog or two about all four games.

I've decided to choose a mediocre team and have my players match this team. This way I know that I've at least chosen the proper attributes for my players by position. I'm afraid that my team currently is full of players with mixed abilities that don't match well with the position(s) I am trying to play them in etc...

I hope to be able to find the right team that is not to strong or to weak.

I look forward to updating my team and beginning my master league again with confidence that my team has player attributes in the right positions!

No comments:

Post a Comment