Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Finishing Master League Season 1 and 2 before Updating to 1.20

The truth is out that I am behind on the blog and am actually closer to being half way through with my second Master League Season with the Santa Cruz Breakers! I have done a better job of maintaining data and highlights from my second season and will be finishing up with the first Master Season before hitting the second Master League on this blog!

I've decided to at least finish my second Master League season before updating fully to 1.20. We have no choice but to initially get the 1.20 file to start the game. However, once we have this done, we have to going to system setup to actually download and use the 1.20 file.

I'd love to hear what people think of the 1.20 file for the US PS3... I've heard from some folks at PESGaming who told me what the European 1.20 update has, but have not heard yet what is included in the US version.

I'm a bit disappointed that the update ruins the user created teams etc... I guess this means a lot of work to get my team situated again... I'll also need to be starting with Master League Season 1 again once I update... UGH!

My final thought on this matter is to possibly wait for 1.30 since I guess this one is the bigger change and addition... Also, by this time I'm sure or hope that we have option files that work for 1.20 or 1.30 on our US PS3.

How great would it be if PES 2009 Option Files were universal across all PES 2009 games and not have European files or NA files etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment