Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My PES 2009 Review

I believe PES 2009 on the PS3 is a great game. The editor mode is pretty amazing and real allows the gamer an opportunity to make the game our own.

I've never really used the edit mode much before and didn't expect to like it much. However, I actually spent most of my first 5 hours or so using the edit mode creating my Santa Cruz Breakers team and creating or editing my team to include family and friends.

I've finally finished editing for now and decided to play a few exhibition matches with my new team! The game play is great. Although it seems a bit quick, it still doesn't feel like only an arcade soccer game. I feel that depending on the team or player style, the game can suit all kinds of styles of play.

So far so good! I can't wait to play more games and get deeper into the Master League.

Cheers!

Sent from my Verizon BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment